Friday, June 18, 2010

Well I am still here! I want everyone to know even though I haven't  updated this blog in a while it is not because it is not on my mind. I appreciate everyone that checks in...and each follower!!  I have much to write about the amazing things God has done in sustaining trust and peace in the midst of turmoil.
I will be back soon!

Trust in the Lord with all your  heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight.

Do you ever wonder.........is my path straight? Am I trusting in him....or me? Or am I wandering on some trail, being sidetracked by everything....shiny....
     everything........easy
everything......self serving
There are...
Those times you know your following, feeling secure.
The times you see others following....wishing you were doing better.
Those times you find yourself standing watching, wondering......what path am I on?

Isn't it amazing that no matter where you are.....He is never lost, never insecure, never wondering or faltering. He makes the paths straight, not us.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is exactly what I needed today! In fact... I couldn't have said it better myself! I have taken the day off from my shop to stay home and just re-group. This is a great start and exactly what God has been laying on my heart these past few days... to get my eyes off of myself, my needs, my insecurities and to simply TRUST!!! To trust in Him for my joy and to make my joy complete. Without anything "shiny" so to speak! Thank you for posting this even if was in June!! I needed it today! And... this is one of my all time favorite hymns!!!!

    ReplyDelete